Topic: Hold on to your Tax Dollars with a §1031 Exchange!
Date & Time: Saturday, September 23, 2017, 1:30 – 4:30pm
Location: 90 Lincoln St, Newton Highlands, MA 02461
Patricia A. Flowers, Vice President, Certified Exchange Specialist®
Investment Property Exchange Services, Inc. (IPX1031®)
As part of the largest Qualified Intermediary in the nation, Patty and her IPX1031® team guide investment property owners and their advisors through the strategy, structure and administration of an IRC Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange. Learn how 1031 Exchanges allow property owners to maintain equity & save thousands in taxes. www.ipx1031.com
Property Owners & Investors are looking for options to reposition their assets, generate more cash flow, and of course, not pay taxes. Professionals are looking to advise their clients and grow their business. Attend this valuable presentation with Patty Flowers to:
* Discover the Tax Saving Benefits of Exchanging – Real Estate & Personal Property
* Recognize when a property qualifies – Multi-families, Condos, Commercial, Land, etc.
* Learn the Timelines, Deadlines & Replacement Options
* Get the latest on Vacation & Second Home Exchanges
* Understand Advanced Options such as Reverse & Improvement Exchanges